Token PresaleBecome a Fisk Early Adopter through our live Presale
Minimum initial amount:
10 MATIC from funder 1 to 20
15 MATIC from funder 21 to 40
20 MATIC from funder 41 to 60
30 MATIC from funder 61 to 80
50 MATIC from funder 81 to 100
1 MATIC from funder 1 to 100
Select your contribution
*Joining presale requires that you have a web3 wallet extension installed in your browser
If you have five (5) wallets, minting a new wallet will automatically replace the oldest one (Wallet #5).
All funds in Wallet #5 (if any) will be permanently lost.
Mint a wallet
- In order to create a FiskPay wallet, you need to have MetaMask extension enabled in your browser.
- Go to Wallet Dashboard and click "Connect".
- Once connected your wallet address will show up, under the "Injected Address" header.
- Click on the "Accept" toggle in the "Mint A Wallet" header and hit "Mint a Wallet".
Get the dependency
- To start receiving payments, you will require the dependency files. Click here to get it.
- Unzip it and open the "fiskpay_dependency.js" with a text editor.
- Copy your newly minted wallet address and paste it as shown in the example inside the js file.
Include the dependency
- After adding your wallet address to the "fiskpay_dependency.js" file, you will have to include it in your website.
- Move the file inside your website folder, so you can access it through your web browser.
- Next, copy the code below inside your website header tags. You will need to modify the code, according to the file location.
Ready the IPN
- Every time you receive a (cleared) payment, we alert you about it using an Instant Payment Notification (IPN).
- Inside the extracted folder there is a file called "fiskpay_ipn.php". Open it with a text editor and paste your wallet address as shown in the example.
- Following, paste your custom code in the designated spot inside the file. This code will be executed whenever you receive a payment.
- Finally, move the "fiskpay_ipn.php" file, inside your web folder. Check that the file is available online, using your web browser.
Implement a payment button
- Get (copy) the link to your IPN file.
- Back to the extracted folder there is a file called "button.html". This file contains the payment button you will be adding to your website. Open it with a text editor.
- Paste the previously copied link in the button code, replacing the "http://yourwebsite.com/path_to_ipn/fiskpay_ipn.php" with your link.
- Add the data/information/text you want to post to the IPN by modifing the button code. There are some examples inside the file, in order to help you configure your button.
- Copy the modified button html code and paste it to your website.
- You are now ready to receive your payments. We strongly suggest you test your button in the Mumbay Network (Testnet) before going live.